REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR WILL OPEN JUNE 26, 2023
We would like to invite you to participate in the Georgia National Schoolhouse Program, here at the Georgia National Fair this October. As part of the 34th Georgia National Fair we encourage students from the state of Georgia to come attend our livestock shows, award-winning Stories of Agriculture display, all of the Georgia Grown exhibits and have the opportunity for a first-hand look at Agriculture outside of the classroom.Admission for the Georgia National Schoolhouse Program is FREE to all teachers, students, bus drivers and an allotted number of chaperones, grades Pre-K through 12th grade, with an approved field trip form. Field trips are available October 6 and October 9-13 and only available to schools in the State of Georgia.
Some chaperones may be subject to an admission fee at the gate (please see application for admission process).Once your class has been registered and approved we will mail you a teacher’s packet with information, along with instructions on where to park and enter the Fairgrounds. We will have Volunteers at the North Gate Entrance to assist in checking-in your class and will be happy to answer any questions you may have at that time. All field trips are self-guided at your own pace, please feel free to take your time and enjoy your day here. Each class is welcome to bring their own school lunches, however all lunches must be eaten in the North Parking Lot in the picnic area.
The number of chaperones allowed free admission is based on the following information:
- The deadline to apply for the Georgia National Schoolhouse is September 15 at 5:00 P.M. No applications will be accepted after this date.
- Field trips do not include rides which must be purchased separate.
- Advanced purchase ride armbands or Midway ride coupons must be purchased by September 15 at 5:00 P.M. and the minimum order is 25. Armbands are $25 each. We will not hold any orders at our Box Office for pickup before or during the fair.
- Armbands can be purchased on the Midway, the only payment accepted is either cash or card, checks will not be accepted.
- All Field Trip buses must enter the Fairgrounds through the North Gate.
Grades Pre-k – 3, One (1) chaperone per 10 students
Grades 4 – 12, One (1) chaperone per 20 students
There are no exceptions.
We would also like to welcome all home school groups that would like to attend with a minimum of 20 school-aged students. With those 20 students, four adults will receive free admission, all other adults must pay the gate fee.
Additional chaperones will have to pay the admission fee of $14 at the gate.
Bag/Package Policy **NEW**
The Georgia National Fair is instituting a new clear bag policy. It is required that all bags are clear and 12x6x12 or smaller. Exceptions will be made for diaper bags and bags holding carry-in items for infants or other medical reasons. Wallet-sized bags and smaller are not required to be clear. All bags are subject to inspection.