The Georgia National Fair is instituting a new clear bag policy. It is required that all bags are clear
and 12x6x12 or smaller
. Exceptions will be made for diaper bags and bags holding carry-in items for infants or other medical reasons. Wallet-sized bags and smaller are not required to be clear. All bags are subject to inspection.More Tips
1. Before your visit to the Fair, remind children of these rules. It is all about having a safe and fun Fair!
- Don’t talk to strangers.
- If you are lost, look for a policeman or go to the Clock Tower for help.
- Right before going into the fair….take out your camera phone and take a picture of your children! That way if you get separated from them, you will have a recent description of your kids and can remember EXACTLY what they are wearing!
2. Thoroughly wash hands or use hand sanitizer before eating, after visiting the animal barns, watching a show, or sneezing.
3. Wear comfortable shoes!
4. Lock valuables in your car.
5. When you park, take note of some identifiers in the lot near your vehicle and pay attention to which gate you used to enter the Fairgrounds. Don’t forget to lock your doors!
6. We are known as “the clean Fair!” Help us out! Take the extra steps to the closest trash barrel.
7. Don’t panic if you get separated from your party. Plan ahead. Set up a meeting point as soon you arrive. The best place to meet is the Clock Tower!