Georgia National Fair Livestock Exhibitor Requirements
October 8-18, 2020
Please read the following information carefully and feel free to reach out if you have any questions pertaining to the Georgia National Fair Livestock Shows.
- Face Coverings or Masks are REQUIRED of all individuals that enter any show arena at the Georgia National Fair Jr Livestock Shows. All individuals include spectators, exhibitors, judges, and staff. Compliance is necessary and will be monitored by show staff, GNFA staff, and off duty law enforcement.
- Face Coverings or Mask are recommended in all other areas on grounds. Especially where social distancing cannot be accomplished.
- Exhibitors, Family, or staff should be symptom and fever free for a minimum of 72 hours before the event day. Individuals with a confirmed COVID-19 infection, with known exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days, exhibiting physical symptoms of COVID-19 or experiencing a fever should not participate and consult with their physician.
- Social Distancing outside of your family or school group is a must. 1 Cow, 2 Sheep, 2 goats, or 2 pigs apart.
- Wash your hands often. Take advantage of hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Wednesday October 7, 2020 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM tack and equipment only. Tie outs only for cattle.
- All Cattle will enter the New Livestock Road ( through the pecan orchard).
- All sheep and goats will enter through the East Gate.
- Parking for the event will follow normal “Fair Procedures”. Access to grounds will be allowed until 8:00 am each morning and after the show ends each day. From (8:00 am - Until Completion of Show) parking is allowed in the lots outside New Livestock Gate and in the lot East of Horse Barn 2.
- Golf Carts and ATV are allowed on site for the Jr. Livestock Show. A permit must be obtained at the East Gate with a one time fee of $50. All GNFA policies must be followed while operating vehicles on-site. (If you have a specific question about these, please visit our security offices)
- Pre-ordered GNF T-shirts may be picked up at the Corral building. October 8th -10th from 8:00 am -5:00 pm and October 15th & 16th from 8:00 am – 5:00 PM. There will be no extra T-shirts for sale.
- Walton Webcasting will be livestreaming all of the action in the show arenas. Tune in at www.waltonwebcasting.com
We are asking you to use these tools to keep your family safe as well as the families around you. These policies were developed using CDC Guidelines, GNFA COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines, UGA Extension Guidance for County Extension Face to Face Group Programming, and Georgia FFA.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these shows. Please know that the rules and guidelines listed here are to ensure the safety of all exhibitors, family members, show staff and judges. We are thankful for your help in maintaining these requirements and know that you will do your part to make this a safe event.
Good luck to all of our exhibitors!! We look forward to seeing you all soon!