Online EntriesRegistration for all Youth Educational Exhibits is now open.
- Prior to registering, teachers/advisors/agents must obtain a password by contacting email@example.com.
- Please include your school’s contact information (address, phone number, advisor’s/agent’s email address) in the email.
- Deadline to obtain password is two days before entry deadline.
- Note: It may take up to two business days to process password requests, so please do not wait until deadline day to make your request.
- When you get to the online registration site, click the blue “Sign in”button at the top right of the page, then choose “Club” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your club name and enter your password to proceed.
- Individual events must be entered in the student name.
- Chapter/Club competitions must be entered in the club name.
- Enter the school name (or county name for 4-H) in the first name field and the type of club (4-H, FFA, FCCLA, etc.) in the last name field.
- There will be no substitutions allowed. Placeholders may not be used for exhibitor names.
- Entries registered incorrectly will be disqualified***
- We advise using the same password for all entries.
- Be sure to read your department’s information in the “Competitions” section; print to use as a reference during registration.
Step-by-step instructions for online registration can be found here: