Youth Educational Exhibits
- Youth Educational Exhibits and Competitions are comprised mostly of school organizations. Exhibitors must be members of these organizations to enter. Organizations competing currently at the Georgia National Fair include 4-H, CTI, DECA, FCCLA, FFA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, and TSA. Members/students compete with static exhibits as well as live competitions on site.
All potential exhibitors are required to read the Youth Educational Exhibits General Rules in addition to the rules for the department in which they plan to enter.
All entries in the Youth Educational Exhibits must be submitted online by the 4-H agent or club advisor.
Please email any questions you may have about the 2013 Georgia Living Programs to email@example.com.
- Online Registration Instructions Youth Educational Exhibits are located in the Information section below.
- For online entries, teachers/advisors/agents must obtain a password by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your school’s contact information in the email. Deadline to obtain password is September 16, online registration deadline is September 18 (except for TSA- password deadline September 11, 2013; registration deadline September 13, 2013) . Note: It may take up to 24 hours to process password requests, so please do not wait until deadline day to make your request.
- Once you have obtained your password and reviewed the online registration instructions, proceed to access the online entry site.
- Online entries registration for the Youth Educational Exhibits will open on August 1.
- 2013 Youth Educational Exhibits General Rules
- General Information
- Online Registration Instructions Youth Educational Exhibits
- 2012 Georgia Living Competitions Results