Horse Shows at the Georgia National Fair are co-sponsored by various breed organizations. Class sheets for each breed show are available below as well as links to the various breed organizations. Questions should be directed to the individual breed associations.
(Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print these class lists.)
You can easily make RV reservations on line.
NTRL Team Roping - co-sponsored by National Team Roping League
- October 4, 10:00 a.m.
- October 5, 9:00 a.m.
- Contact: Benji Roberts, 404.402.7259
NTRL Team Roping
- Premium (Class) List: 12ntrl.pdf
Saddlebred Horse Show - co-sponsored by American Saddlebred Horse Association of Georgia
- October 6, 10:00 a.m.
- Contact: Chan Sutton, 912.617.1752, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or Mary Hardee, 912.399.6147, email@example.com
- American Saddlebred Horse Association of Georgia
- Follow us on Facebook – Georgia National State Championship American Saddlebred Horse Show
Saddlebred Horse Show
- Premium (Class) List: 12sb.pdf
Miniature Horse Demonstration - cosponsored by Minis & More
- October 7-8, 10:0 a.m
- Contact: Michele Puryear, 678.794.2166
- Follow us on facebook: Minis & More
Feathered Horse Show - managed by Dixie Plantation Equestrian Events
- October 9-10, 9:00 a.m.
- Contact: Gail Shrine, 904.424.6595
- Feathered Horse Classic
Feathered Horse Show
- For Show information: 12featheredhorse.pdf
Draft Horse Show – co-sponsored by Georgia Draft Horse Association
- October 11-12, 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Contact: Barbara Hawkins, 864.895.4922
- Georgia Draft Horse Association
Draft Horse Show