- Before your visit to the Fair, remind children of these rules. It is all about having a safe and fun Fair!
- Don’t talk to strangers.
- If you are lost, look for a policeman or go to the Clock Tower for help.
- Place your cell phone number in their front pocket.
- Right before going into the fair….take out your camera phone and take a picture of your children! That way if you get separated from them, you will have a resent description of your kids and can remember EXACTLY what they are wearing!
- Thoroughly wash hands or use hand sanitizer before eating, after visiting the animal barns, watching a show, or sneezing.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Lock valuables in your car.
- When you park, take note of some identifiers in the lot near your vehicle and pay attention to which gate you used to enter the Fairgrounds. Don’t forget to lock your doors!
- We are known as “the clean Fair!” Help us out! Take the extra steps to the closest trash barrel.
- Don’t panic if you get separated from your party. Plan ahead. Set up a meeting point as soon you arrive. The best place to meet is the Clock Tower!
Please follow these travel tips from the Georgia State Patrol.
- Obey speed limits, posted signs, and troopers’ instructions.
- Use Exit 134 on Interstate 75.
- The South Gate is the designated drop off and pick up area.
- Drive safely and wear your seatbelt.